Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 6- Wednesday

Today was a lot of up and down hills.. We did 28 miles. It's all up hill from here :)

We went through a lot of beautiful scenery. Our map that we are following tells us when we are going to go uphill and when it goes down so we get pretty excited when we get to go downhill.

We passed a lot of construction.At one point the workers were just putting down the tar and it got on my leg. It was pretty hard to get off, but I'm now squeaky clean.

We are ahead of schedule so we will be packing up in the morning and heading to Jugtown Mountain to our next camping spot. The laundry is done; the boxes are getting re-packed; and we are regrouping for another 5 days of camping. We are going to get up fairly early and pack the truck so we are going to bed and getting a good night sleep tonight.






Look at all of those hills!!!



Tar on my leg :/

Thanks for all of the comments and prayers. Sorry this post is so short. We hope you enjoy the pictures. We have raised enough money for 6 motorcycles so far. Praise the Lord!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I was a child summering up in Sussex county, and they would come around and spray /pour the hot tar on the roads, then me and my friends would go walking through it to put tar soles on our bare feet. Boy did our Mom's not appreciate that. I love the photos. Am praying for your strength as you now start up the big hills. God speed, and may His angels surround your both on your travels.

    ReplyDelete